Sunday, June 17, 2007

I like to dance.

When I danced I had five friends.Their names are Cary, Terry, Hannah, Elisabeth, Carasha and they are my best friends. I was in ballet,tap and jazz. Those were the dances I was in. I have danced for 4 years and I had lots of fun. I got to take my costumes home and they were cute and pretty. I had to wear a black leotard and pink tights at practice along with my ballet shoes, tap shoes or jazz shoes. I had 3 classes. My first class was ballet, then jazz, then tap. In jazz we stretched first then we added on to our dance. We had to do splits. We had to touch our toes. We had to bend over sideways. We had to sit down and stretch our legs out to the side. We also did situps and we had blue and green mats to do it on. Sometimes we had to do ball-heel and then we also practiced buffalos (not the animal buffalo though). I was kind of silly but I realized that I can have lots of fun with my friends that's why I like to dance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to dance too!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.