Sunday, May 20, 2007

Moses and The Israelites

I went to church today.I had a great day at church today. Today I got a prize because we had these treasure chest papers and we get prizes and I got Nerds.
I learned about Moses and I had a review questions. I answered 2 of them. I had 10 treasure chest rewards. I learned that the Israelites whined for water and whined for food. God was leading them in a cloud in the day and at night he was leading them in fire. I learned that you should think of the good things that God has done for you instead of whining for stuff you want cause you won't get anything. When you think of the good things that God has done for you, you will get good stuff instead of whining and getting nothing.

3 comments:

John F said...

Glad to see you finally made it into the blogosphere... Love you Knots!

Unknown said...

That is absolutely the truth. You find happiness when you appreciate what you have and what God has blessed you with instead of looking at all the things you want and dont have. Thank you for your young wisdom. It is nice to see you posting!

Unknown said...

Courtney! I am so sorry to hear about your arms girl! Me, Caroline and all of our boys are praying for you daily for a quick and complete recovery, and that you will feel better very soon. Do a good job supervising the move as that is VERY important! We love you!